Вакансія в ADRA Ukraine – терміново
Адвентистське агентство домоги і розвитку ADRA Ukraine запрошує на роботу менеджера гуманітарного проекту, який координуватиме діяльність центрів у Києві та Київській області. Фінансову підтримку проекту надає CzechAid. Робота менеджера полягатиме у плануванні програм, управлінні персоналом, контролі й оцінці, своєчасному поданні звітів, управлінні фінансами у співпраці зі штаб-квартирою в Чехії та з Координатором проектів надзвичайних ситуацій.
The Project Manager will be directly responsible for smooth and timely implementation of the humanitarian project, supporting collective centers in Kiev and Kiev oblast, funded by CzechAid. This will include program planning, staff management, monitoring and evaluation, timely reporting, finance management in cooperation with the HQ in Czech Republic & Emergency Projects Coordinator & project partners, coordination with stakeholders and other office staff.
• Management, coordination and implementation of humanitarian projects (Improving living conditions in collective centers & free time activities for IDP children in collective centers)
• Manage all administrative tasks related to the set – up and implementation of the projects
• Communicates with collective centers
• Responsible for purchases of the necessary materials in cooperation with Finance/Logistics Manager
• Support project development, as well as development of new potential proposals
• Be responsible for project documentation and effective monitoring and evaluation in compliance with donor’s regulations
• Work in collaboration and participatory manner with all project partners and project stakeholders (local authority, NGO representatives, pilot communities, development partners etc.)
• Liaise with stakeholders and partners to fulfil project objectives
• Ad hoc tasks
• University degree in relevant subject area such as communication for development, communication studies, public information, engineering and/or equivalent area
• At least 1 year experience in project management and in relevant area
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Fluency in spoken and written Russian/Ukraian
• Basic understanding of development & humanitarian context is an advantage
• Engineering and basic maintenance skills is an advantage
• Willingness to do both administrative work as well as project development work
• Flexibility and being solution-oriented
• Willingness to travel for short time visits to the Eastern part of Ukraine Doneck/Luhansk region
• Experience in relief operation in Eastern Europe preferred.
• Teamwork skills
How to apply
Your application must include:
• A cover letter clearly demonstrating your suitability for this position (in English)
• A comprehensive CV with the contact details
Deadline for application: 12th February 2015
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, in CC to email@example.com
About the organization
ADRA Ukraine has been operating in Ukraine since 1993. During last 21 years ADRA has implemented over 150 different projects and assisted to 400 000 beneficiaries. This year, due to humanitarian response, ADRA Ukraine is providing humanitarian response with much higher impact. Humanitarian assistance to internally displaced people have been running in 15 regions of Ukraine, including conflict zones. Several projects are ongoing, focusing on distribution of food, hygiene, clothes, vouchers and cash grants to people, affected by the humanitarian crises in Ukraine. ADRA has been evacuating people from conflict zones, and is helping with reconstructions of damaged houses in the liberated cities. Trucks with humanitarian assistance are arriving on frequent bases. Ongoing are humanitarian projects funded by ADRA Network, USAID/ OFDA, Canadian Government, Slovakian Embassy, East Angel, UNICEF, WFP with the total budget over $ 2,000 000 USD. In Kiev ADRA is still running the Centre of Support to Family and Children, social project funded by ADRA Germany, Austria and Switzerland.